Here Captiva Diesel FWD 2.0 L specs.Chevrolet Captiva FWD 2.0 Diesel has been launched to color celebration of the founding of Chevrolet in the world. Like what specifics?
Among them is the 2.0L DOHC engine, the Variable Geometry Turbocharger withIntercooler that allows the creation of maximum power at 3.800rpm 163PS and 360Nmmaximum torque at 1750-2750 rpm. Chevy claims this is the largest in its class.
In addition, 7-passenger family SUV is built on a monocoque chassis which providesdriving comfort equivalent sedan and got 5 star rating (scale of 1-5) from EuroNCAP.For the security features already equipped with Anti-lock Brake System / ABS aredistributed intelligently through the features Electronic Brake-force Distribution / EBDbraking so that the distribution of the load evenly distributed on all four wheels of the vehicle.
New Chevrolet Captiva 2.0L AT FWD, 7-passenger SUV is offered at a price of USD 355million on the road with a choice of colors Switchblade silver, royal gray, alpine white,auburn brown, black sapphire, and Rp 361 million for special color pearl white.
Captiva Diesel FWD 2.0 L specs
•Engine 2.0L, DOHC, Common Rail Direct Injection
• Fuel System Common Rail Direct Injection
• Bore x Stroke (mm) 86×86
• Displacement (cc) 1,998
• Compression Ratio 16.3:1
• Max. Power (PS/rpm) 163/3,800
• Max. Torque (Nm/rpm) 360/1,750-2,750
• Clutch: Torque Converter with Lock-up Clutch
• Type: Automatic 6-Speed with GM Tiptronic
Type Rack & Pinion with Hydraulic Power Assisted Steering
• Front: Ventilated Disc
• Rear: Disc
• Parking Brake Electronic
• Brake Circuit 4 channel ABS, EBD
• Front: McPherson Strut with Coil Spring
• Rear: Independent 4 Link with Coil Spring, Self Levelizer
• Length x Width x Height (mm) 4.673 x 1.849 x 1.756
• Wheelbase 2.707 mm
• Turning radius 5,75 m
• Wheel 17×7 J
• Tire: 235/60 R17
• Fuel Tank Capacity 65 litre