Pictures Gallery of » 2013 Ford Mustang GT
2013 Ford Mustang GT cars sporty this has always been the dream of every person, most notably the Ford Mustang GT car lovers.Unlike the Mustang GT before 2013 Ford Mustang GT is equipped with new, more prominent Grille with splitter more powerful and functional heat extractors on the hood which is useful for draining the surrounding air to come out and make a cold engine.
In 2013 Ford Mustang GT we will see a new SelectShift Automatic transmission so drivers can shift their own gears, new 4.2-inch LCD productivity screen, HID and LED lighting, new Deep Impact Blue and Gotta-Have-It-Green paint colors, increase to 420 horsepower for 2013 Ford Mustang GT model and two new audio system options.
2013 Ford Mustang GT Photo
Check below for a complete rundown of the 2013 Mustang GT.
New features for the 2013 Mustang V6 and GT models:
- front and rear fascias with GT500 styling cues
- new hood with heat extractors (GT model only)
- HID headlamps and LED lighting (GT and V6)
- SelectShift Automatic transmission technology
- 4.2-inch LCD productivity display (monitor acceleration, g force, braking with Track Apps)
- new front splitter
- rocker panels are color matched to body color
- new high-gloss black panel in rear connects taillamps
- new smoked taillight appearance
- new wheel lineup including 17, 18 and 19-inch wheels
- Pony projection light, casts shadow of Mustang pony emblem when doors are unlocked
- New colors: Deep Impact Blue and Gotta Have It Green
- optional leather-trimmed or cloth Recaro seats (both V6 and GT)
- Mustang GT comes with 420 horsepower
- new optional GT Track Package (engine cooler, upgraded radiator, performance friction brake pads, Torsen differential from Boss 302 and Brembo Brake package)
- Brembo Brake Package for manual and automatic Mustang GT’s
- Hill Start Assist
- Two new Audio systems (Shaker system with 370 watts or Shaker Pro with 550 watts of power)